Technical - How might making behave as a connective language between disciplines?
- Nipple reconstruction taught in cloth (Technical skills transfer workshop between breast reconstruction patients and surgeons) - The Welsh Centre for Burns and Plastic surgery.
- Pattern cutting meets plastic surgery (Technical skills transfer workshop between designers and reconstructive plastic surgeons) - St Thomas' Hospital London.
- Tailors in the operating theatre and surgeons at Savile Row - Observations of technical skill across design and medical disciplines - Henry Poole Tailors, Savile Row + St Thomas' Hospital London.
Narrative – How can making be used to convey lived experiences of illness and treatment?
- Patient narrative workshops – Reboot - Ideating Future footwear with EB patients (Epidermolyis Bullosa) - Kings College London
- Patient narrative workshops – Exploring experiences of complex breast reconstruction – The Welsh Centre for Burns and Plastic Surgery
Public Engagement – How can making act as an accessible language for various audiences?
- Pattern cutting meets plastic surgery - The Institute of Making, Kings College London.
- Surgical flap design and suturing techniques - Secret Cinema
- Origami Plastic Surgery - Getting Under Your Skin - Wellcome Collection
Design for future bodies - HEAD Geneva - MA Accessory Design course
Facilitating collaboration across disciplines – Nottingham Trent University - MA Design
Future healthcare design – University of the Arts London, Central St Martins – BA Textiles Design
Pattern Cutting meets Plastic Surgery – Gerrit Reitveld Academie, Amsterdam - BA contemporary jewellery.
The Body in contemporary design - Collaborative project between The Royal College of Art + The Wellcome Trust - MA Goldsmithing, Silversmithing, Metalwork and Jewellery.